THANK YOU ! (:
Hahahah. I love ur present. : D
Quite shock to recieve it ; and its doraemonnnnn ~
How ur knw i love it de ah ? Heheheh.
Guess everybody in the world know it (:
I shall show the pics out !
Front :

Back :

Its a disc ! I shall enjoy it (: thanks my friends !
SO CUTEEEE ~ : D
Ok, O lvl chinese is tmr.
Got this feeling that i will screwed it up. Gee.
I must get my first ever A in my whole 3 yrs ! Hahaha.
That's my aim. (:
But sure hard to get . Lol.
Try lor ! Going to mug later (:
Hmm. Just now got a treat from zhengwen !
Thanks dood ! I shall treat u back next time..
Hmm. Boys are also ai mei de (:
tsktsk. Went to pei him to cut his hair with Grace today.
Zomg. The two of them so 八卦 antg also cant escape from them. -.-
Thanks ya !
GOOD LUCK TO ALL HMT STUDENTS TMR !
No comments:
Post a Comment